Study up: here’s a peek at what interview questions you may face the next time you look for a job
Glassdoor did some research on which questions are asked in an interview.
Some you might not expect include:
– What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days on the job?
– What motivates you?
– Who’s your mentor?
– What is the name of our CEO?
– What would your direct reports say about you?
– What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
– What is your favorite website?
– What makes you uncomfortable?
– How would you fire someone?
Read all 50 questions at Glassdoor Blog